• Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
• Gospel plan of Salvation as taught in the New Testament is:
Hear & Believe: To believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and our Savior.
Repent To repent of all past sins and turn from them.
Confess: To confess before man that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Be Baptized: To be immersed in water for remission of sins, being thereby buried with Christ that we may put on Christ and rise to walk in the newness of life.
Walk with Christ: To be faithful to Christ, His Church, and His teaching for our daily living until He calls us home to live with Him for eternity.
• Both the Old Testament and New Testament are the inspired Word of God and are profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.
• We believe that the historical documents collected in the Bible represent God's inspired revelation to mankind, containing absolute truth about God, His creation, and the redemption of that creation through Jesus Christ. The early church as recorded in the New Testament serves as the model of faith and practice for the modern church.
• Regards its people not as the only Christians, but as Christians only, seeking to avoid sectarianism and denominationalism.
• Keeps the Lord’s Supper weekly as a testimony to Christ, offering each Christian the opportunity to accept Christ’s invitation to partake after self-examination.
• Exercises a spirit of love toward all men, irrespective of differences, theological or personal.
• Invites into its fellowship all who will commit themselves to the lordship of Christ by the terms of His New Testament.
• Contends for Christian liberty in all areas where the Lord of the Church has not spoken.
• Hopes that its congregation can help restore the truth and simplicity of the Church as established by Christ and organized by His inspired apostles, as revealed in the Word of God.
• Welcomes the inquiries of any who seek the way of God in an atmosphere of reverence and freedom